50,000 - 60,000
Long Range Cannons
Cylon Outposts are command bases which are deployed to systems once the Outpost Progress reaches a certain pecentage which can be reached by gaining Sector Control Points (SCP) by either mining asteroids and planetoids within a system or destroying enemy players and NPC's.
If the outposts hull points are depleted from enemy attacks, it will retreat and jump out of the system. Once retreated, the outpost cannot respawn in that system for one hour and once the hour has passed, the Outpost Progress resets to 0%.
Outpost Upgrade LevelsEdit
There are 3 different upgrade levels which determines what type of Outpost will be placed within a system. As the outpost changes level, only the outposts hull points change.
A standard outpost has 30,000 hull points.
- The standard outpost will spawn into a system once the Outpost Progress % reaches 90%.
An upgraded outpost has 35,000 hull points.
- The upgraded outpost will spawn into a system once the Outpost Progress % reaches 200%.
A fortified outpost has 40,000 hull points.
- The fortified outpost will spawn into a system once the Outpost Progress % reaches 275%.
Depending on the Sector Level, the Outpost can be accompanied by Sentry Platforms, weaponary defences which spawn to help defend the outpost. A Jump Beacon will also spawn in range of the outpost to allow players the option to jump to and spawn near an outpost.
The Jump Beacon spawns nearby the Outpost once the Outpost Progress has reached 125%.
Light Sentry PlatformEdit
Light Sentry Platforms are present during three Sector Levels.
- When the Outpost Progress reaches 125%, two Light Platforms spawn in range of the outpost.
- Once at 175% Outpost Progress, two additional Light Platforms spawn for a total of four Light Platforms.
- At 200% of the Outpost Progress, two of the Light Platforms are replaced by two Medium Platforms.
Medium Sentry PlatformEdit
Medium Sentry Platforms are present during three Sector Levels.
- At 200% of the Outpost Progress, two Medium Platforms replace two Light Platforms.
- Once the Outpost Progress reaches 225%, the two remaining Light Platforms are replaced by two more Medium Platforms, making a total of four Medium Platforms.
- When at 275% Outpost Progress, two Medium Platforms are replaced by two Heavy Platforms.
Heavy Sentry PlatformEdit
Heavy Sentry Platforms are present during two Sector Levels.
- At 250% Outpost Progress, two Heavy Platforms spawn and replace two Medium Platforms.
- Once the Outpost Progress reaches 275%, the two Medium Platforms are replaced by two additional Heavy Platforms for a total of four Heavy Platforms.